Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Final Exam Blog for CWS

I have just finished the pose and walk part of the finals, I also did a quick change and showed Layla my "Newbie" self as well. We both laughed about how I used to look long ago! I displayed my skills with the huddles unit for her. Layla made me feel very relaxed as I was quite nervous and wanting to do my best for her. Only one little flub at the very end, yet my walk and card drop went well. :))

Here I am at the Beach area, gotta love the sun, sand and warm weather! I enjoy this place very much.

I am here at the Dome stage area, posing as Clyde Barrows. This is a fun and challenging routine and looks awesome for events and shows!

Now I am at the Red Venue, a beautiful place filled with glitz, glamor, and camera's too! Just had to strike a pose for you!

Jumping over to the Ballroom area, wearing my tux and looking for my Angel to dance the night away with! Such a fabulous setting here and I am looking forward to doing shows at this location too!

At the Black & White room now and fitting to be here as Clyde again! the serenity of this place and it's sheer beauty is stunning! I wish you all were here with me to enjoy such a grand stage!


    There is the tour of the stages that CWS uses for it's many top of the line events for you the fan and the top of the line costume vendors as well! I hope that you have enjoyed this as much as I have! 

Prayers and blessings to all of you and thanks for reading and following my blog page too!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment