Saturday, October 20, 2012

NOVEMBER STYLING EVENT - THANKSGIVING THEME

Hello to all who come and read this, today I entered into the monthly styling contest, the theme was Thanksgiving for the month of November.
Below is a group photo and the winners.
Here is the group photo of all of the contestants.
Here are the winners! Ania, myself, and Phillipe. First, second and third respectfully. I was so happy to have placed second and could not have done it with out the inspiration of AngelRaella Shelman, my partner in SL and RL who gave me the idea for my costume and description for my Elegant Pilgrim costume this day. Angel could not make it today and I just know that she would have won first place with her great costume and deeply researched information of her chosen character.

Have a great holiday season to all of my fans and followers too!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment